As a customer service representative (CSR), creating a support culture that focuses on your customers’ needs is key. Failing to realize the importance of customer service and effective complaints handling leads to increasingly dissatisfied customers.
Organizations need to be able to address the needs of customers in an effective and efficient manner.
There are several defining moments, or moments of truth, that can make or break every service transaction. To successfully navigate these moments of truth, it’s important for service organizations to add value to a customer’s experience by creating and implementing strong, clearly defined service standards.
Courses from our Customer Services Skills Series:
- Interacting with Customers
- Communicating Effectively with Customers
- Controlling Conflict, Stress, and Time in a Customer Service Environment
- Dealing with Customer Service Incidents and Complaints
- Polishing Your Skills for Excellent Customer Service
Courses from our Essentials of Customer Service Series:
- Rapport Building in Customer Service
- Providing On-site Customer Service
- Providing Telephone Customer Service
- Providing Effective Internal Customer Service
- Facing Confrontation in Customer Service
- Designing a Customer Service Strategy
Sales & Marketing
Increasing your sales revenue and growing your market presence is vital in today’s fast-paced global economy. With so much competition out there, you need the advantage to be the best.
Sales and Marketing training courses by Mindshift Training will take you to the next level. Whether that’s perfecting your customer service, skillful negating, to generating more sales leads to using leading psychological market branding techniques to influence your customers, we will have a course that suits your needs.
Delivered by world-class leading experts in their respective fields, our Sales and Marketing training courses will provide you with expert knowledge, skills and the confidence to take your development to the highest level.